Sunday, March 08, 2009

Master Recipe List

I decided to do a "Master List" of the recipes on my blog. I'll link to it in the sidebar so if you remember seeing something you liked you can click on the master list instead of digging all around my blog (you're free to do that too, but I thought this would be quicker).

Food

Main

Baked Falafel

Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers

Hutspot

Pasta "Lasagne"

Tortilla Pie

Potstickers- Step by Step Guide

Won Ton Tacos

Crockpot Barbeque Ribs

Slop on a Plate

Lentil, Spinach and Chickpea "Curry"

Zuchinni Fritatta

Stuffed Zuchinni

Eggplant Parmesan


Pot Pies

Bourbon Chicken

Pancakes

Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers with Eggs

Hashbrown Crusted Quiche

Potato, Green Bean and Tuna Salad

Fish Sloppy Joes

Microwave Meatloaf



Sides & Salads

Cranberry Relish

Thanksgiving Stuffing

Curry Chicken Salad

Layered Jello Fruit Salad

My Coveted Broccoli Salad Recipe

Green Onion, Cheese, and Sour Cream Drop Biscuits

Red Pesto & Green Pesto Spread

Desserts and Snacks

No Bake Cookies

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Peanut Butter Banana Bread

Cobbler

Homemade Yogurt

No Roll Pie Crust

Vanilla Extract

3 comments:

Noodle said...

your so handy I have no idea how to link stuff so all my friends are just cruse to search though my blog...poor souls..

SnoWhite said...

you're recipes look delicious. i'll have to come back and try some of your Asian dishes...!

Lori said...

Slop on a plate? Hmm. Sounds interesting to say the least! LOL! I'll have to check that one out. I love the idea of a master recipe list. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails