Sunday, March 01, 2009

A New Challenge

I've been toying with the idea of trying to do a post a day again like I did in November for NaBloPoMo. I figure since we're beginning a new month today that March is as good a month as any to take the "challenge" again.

I had added a nifty little "Followers" widget to my sidebar, but Google has made some changes that I am not really happy with so I've removed it for the time being. If you have a blogger account you can still follow me by adding me in your dashboard. If you don't have a blogger account, you can add my RSS feed to your feed reader of choice by clicking the button in the sidebar. Make sure you click on "Posts" and not "All Comments." Otherwise, you'll only get the comments and none of the witty posts that I so often write (uh... just pretend with me, okay?).

2 comments:

Wizardress said...

And just when I was getting use to being a minion :)

*hugs*

Noodle said...

yeah! I love getting a daily fix of you wit and humor... You always make me smile

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails