Saturday, November 01, 2008

Welcome to November!

I signed up to do NaBloPoMo (that sounds kinda dirty, doesn't it?). It's "National Blog Posting Month." I thought it would be fun to participate. What I didn't think about was the fact that we're going to be gone next week, and then a weekend in the middle of the month... which will make the "post everyday" rule interesting. I will post everyday, but -how- I post might be bending the rules a little.

I've come down with something I thought was an ear infection, but the doctor wasn't so sure and thought it was a salivary gland infection that was up and causing havoc. Knowing my luck I have an ear infection AND a salivary gland infection. Yah know, cause I can't be bothered doing anything unless I do a REALLY good job of it (even being sick). I have oral antibiotics and ear drops. If it's not feeling better tomorrow evening, then something else is wrong and I'm supposed to go back to the doctor on Monday... which will have some effect on our vacation plan for next week.

Speaking of the vacation plan, we're heading up to Texel (say it like you would say tessellation, minus the ation). Neither of us have been before, so we're looking forward to it. Plus, there's lots of geocaches up there! I just have my fingers crossed that the antibiotics will do their job and we'll notice some difference in my condition so we feel safe going.

Here's a google map of where it is. Eindhoven is way down south-east of the island. If you zoom out a couple times, you can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails