Monday, August 03, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- August 3, 2009

I was a little bit of a slacker last week. I knew I wasn't going to need to cook more than a couple of days so I didn't plan a menu. I can't be a slacker this week though, so here we go!

click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas

Bistro Dinner Salad- I really liked this when I made it before, so we're going to have it again. I will probably make mushroom soup to go along with it.

Tuna Melt Pitas and leftover soup

Crockpot Salsa Chicken- I am going to wing this, I've found a couple recipes I will combine and if it's good I'll post about it next week. If it's not good, we shall never speak of it again.

Tortilla Pie- Martijn batted his eyelashes at me and requested that I make it this week, how can I refuse that?!

3 comments:

Sharinskishe said...

Oh my gosh! You are too funny: "If it's not good, we shall never speak of it again."!!

And I want to be there for your Tortilla Pie. It looks so delicious.

I hope you have a wonderful week creating food for you and your dear hubby.

Thanks for sharing. Thanks for your wonderful humor.

Shari

Crystal said...

Kim, you put the rest of us to shame. *sigh*

Dreamgirl said...

Tortilla pie...mmmmmm

Just stopping by from SITS wishing you a wonderful Thursday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails