- I haven't been feeling very chatty lately. I'm alright, I just haven't had much to say.
- I got to see my friend Bobbi Jo on Wednesday. We went to the market, the oriental store, and to lunch. It was an awfully nice day! PLUS the weather was nice so we could enjoy being outside.
- It's not looking likely that I will be getting my fabulous orange sewing machine after all. The lady is incredibly flaky and doesn't respond to e-mails. I might try one more time to get in touch with her, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm sad about it.
- To make myself feel better, I went and bought two giant bags of orange bell peppers and put them in my orange and yellow bowl.
- I also got some orange and hot pink flowers, but I didn't take a picture of those (yet).
- I'm so excited, my dad finally got his passport so he can come visit! My mom has already been here once, so it'll be fun to have her here again and to have my dad come. It probably won't be for several months but it's something to look forward to!
- I've been toying with the idea of changing the layout and design of my blog but haven't made any concrete decisions. I'm having troubles designing a banner that I like, which is holding everything up. I have a pretty funny picture that would make a good header, but the colors in it are more blue and I don't think I really want a blue blog. I'll have to play with it some more and see what I can come up with.
- I got a -wee- bit engrossed in the new Professor Layton game on my DS and passed it already. I really should've paced myself because the new Mario game doesn't come out until September 14.
- We should be having a pretty laid back weekend. Martijn wants to go to the city center and do some window shopping tomorrow and Sunday we may go to Den Bosch to do a historical tour. Both of these things hinge on the weather being decent, so keep your fingers crossed!
Join on in by clicking on the buttons below!