Monday, September 01, 2008

Menu Plan Monday- September 1, 2008

Well, last week I made some adjustments to the menu because chicken wasn't on sale and I had no intention of paying €7.49/kg for chicken breasts.

CrockPot Tamale Pie worked out really well! I used my own recipe for the cornbread topping, and it was nice. I'm going to make it again.

Tater Tot & Green Bean Casserole- I realized you don't really need a recipe for this, so I just winged it and Martijn really liked it. He requested I make it again!


click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas


This week:

Meat & Pitas with veggies- I have some shoarma and kebab meat in the freezer that is really looking like it's ready to be used. I tried to make whole wheat pitas, but that was a disaster... so we'll just use store bought ones tonight.

Slavinken & veggies- still cleaning out the freezer

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad- I checked this time and chicken is on sale!

Lentil Spinach and Chickpea Curry- It's been a little while since I made this, and it was really quite good!

We're having an apartment building BBQ on Friday, so I won't need to cook that day. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails