Monday, September 15, 2008

Menu Plan (it's still) Monday (somewhere)- September 15, 2008

click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas

I made the Herbed Cauliflower Casserole last week and it was really dull. Martijn and I both decided we'd probably be okay if I didn't make that one again. It wasn't -bad- but it wasn't very flavorful, which was disappointing since I'd hoped to find a cauliflower casserole recipe that didn't involve tons of cheese.

On the schedule for this week:

Tonight I made something that looked like slop on a plate. It was good though, so I'll make a separate post with a recipe later.

Chicken with 40 cloves of garlic looks good for tomorrow. I have some chicken quarters I will use for it.

Taco Soup and my version of this cornbread

Chicken Pot Pie (no recipe, I'm just going to wing it with leftover chicken from the crockpot)

Squash Chili with Quinoa- Making this will 100% depend on if I get my giant pumpkin roasted and taken care of (which may or may not happen because I really don't feel that fabulously right now).


I hope everyone has a good week =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slop on a plate looks really yum. Is that ground beef? What kind of sauce? I really don't know why I'm asking, because no one in my house but me would eat it!!! Still it looks delish.

Betsy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails