- I can't be the only one not going gaga over the new Twilight series movie, can I? I was so not impressed with the books and the thought of having to experience it in film sorta makes me want to gag.
- I'm going to dinner with a group of friends tomorrow in Utrecht. I'm pretty stoked! I know the company will be good, so hopefully the food will be good as well. It's crazy expensive to eat out here.
- My mother in law sent over a huge load of food to put in the freezer yesterday, for which I am very thankful. I was also very thankful that I'd been working on going through what was already in the freezer the past couple of weeks so I had ROOM for the food she sent!
- I cried at my therapy appointment this week and left feeling better about a couple of things than I had in ages.
- How is it that my glasses get so filthy? I mean, it's not like I smash dirt on the lenses or anything, but the way they look sometimes you'd think that I spent a lot of time grinding that dirt in.
- On Sunday, we're having a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving to show off "how it's done" to some people who haven't had the experience before. It should be interesting also to see how other families do it (our host is doing her family's traditional menu).
- Saturday next week, we'll be having the NAWC Thanksgiving Dinner. My mother in law also found some turkey for cheap in Germany and invited us over. I'm so psyched. Turkey is so expensive here so this is a mega-wild-fantastic treat.
- I'm getting my cute little pink camera back tomorrow. I feel giddy! I've been using my old Canon, which I LOOOOVED. But, I've been spoiled. It doesn't fit into my pocket like my little Nikon. And the zoom on my Nikon? Holy moley! It will be great to have it back, sans the broken battery door.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Fragmented Freewrites- November 20, 2009
Is it really already Friday? I wasn't really participating in the world on Tuesday and Wednesday so it feels like it should only be mid-week! Make sure to check out everyones fragments by clicking on the FF link at the bottom of the post. Thanks, as always, to Mrs4444 for being such a gracious host to such a bunch of hooligans!