Monday, November 09, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- November 9, 2009

If you didn't see it yesterday, I posted my Dinner in a Pumpkin recipe from last week.

We had pasta and sauce a couple of nights instead of the pasta lasagna and burritos since they were on sale and I was feeling lazy. Otherwise I stuck to things okay.


click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas
This week:

Eggs a la Paloma

Sausages, sweet potato chips, and brussels sprouts

White Asparagus Taart

Paprika Fish

2 comments:

Noodle said...

I think your missing 3 nights of dinner... hehehe j/k I never know what I'm fixing until 20min before at the best 2 hours before... Your my hero for having you meals planed out!

4 Lettre Words said...

Oh, my hubby would LOVE the sausages night!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails