I have a million and twenty-seven half-started projects that I really ought to work on.
- Mr Jummy is depressed because Mrs. Yummy still hasn't come to fruition.
- My Christmas tree needs a skirt. My grandma generously donated fabric to make one, but now I need to generously donate some effort to get it made.
- I still have three sock monkeys that don't have eyes.
- I have two HUGE cross-stitches that have been languishing in my cross-stich box.
- This giant stack of felt is begging to be made into some awesome ornaments or decorations of some kind.
- I have some really awesome papers that I want to do -something- with, but I haven't figured out what yet.
- I can't even discuss the clothes projects that I have fabric and patterns for. It's hard to fit a pattern on yourself. I need to make a dress form of myself, but I don't know where I'd even store it!
I need to take a load of things to the thrift store. I have had them bagged up and ready to go for at least 6 weeks! The worst part of this is that we're there practically -every- weekend. I have zero excuses! In fact, I shall make it my goal to take it when we go tomorrow!
The packages that the pieces of "special" cheese used to have little red strips that you could pull on and then it would rip the plastic. NOW they have gotten rid of that and replaced it with shrink plastic that is impenetrable. I'm thinking of staging a protest.
Thus ends this week's Fragments. Thanks again to Mrs 4444 for hosting us!