Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, January 31, 2011

Recap of last week:
The Chicken Broccoli Bake was unmemorable. I won't make it again. The Ground Beef, Spinach & Egg Scramble on the other hand was fab. Martijn is already planning on making it for his dinner night in a couple of weeks. I didn't get to the Hamburger Buddy so it'll carry over into this week. The other recipes were ones I have made before and knew we liked so we don't need to discuss them!


On the menu for this week:

Hamburger Buddy

Tortilla Pie

Cod Croquettes

Sweet Potato Hash & Spicy Chicken Strips

My plan was to make the Sweet Potato Hash for the NAWC potluck lunch tomorrow but there was an incident with the bacon cups not being very cuplike so we ate it for dinner and now I'm scrambling for plan B... at 10:46 PM. Good thing the store opens in the morning at 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails