Thursday, January 13, 2011

N is for...

N is for... no ideas...

Actually, the no ideas thing isn't completely true. I had an idea but when I went through my photos I was sad to discover that I have NO pictures of what I wanted to post about.

So, I drew a picture. My drawing capabilities are pretty much nonexistant, as evidenced by previous posts. But I wanted to give it a go! I felt like I needed to post about this one thing. I had the idea in my head and nothing else could possibly be as good as this one thing!

N is for...

neushoorn

Can you tell what it is?!

Look harder, I know you're smart enough to figure it out...

.
.
.

If you said rhinoceros you would be speaking the wrong language. In Dutch it's called a neushoorn (literally, nose horn).


*****

This week N is for Neushoorn! Make sure to go check out the other (probably more sane and coherant) participants by clicking on the picture below!

Jenny Matlock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails