Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - January 17, 2011

Last week the only new recipe I tried was the Boerenkoolquiche (curly kale quiche) and I thought it was pretty good! It was pretty quick to put together too, so I think I'd make it again.


Up for this week:

Spinach Pizza- I'm really more interested in the "multigrain crust" of this recipe than anything else, though the topping does sound tasty too.

Split Pea Soup

Poached Fish with Mango Salsa and Coconut Cilantro Rice- This has a lot of components but it really looks tasty. Plus I have just about everything I need for it.

Thai Chicken & Shrimp Coconut Soup- I got this recipe from one of the ladies in the North American Women's Club. She made it for January's meeting and it was FANTASTIC. I hope mine turns out yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails