Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- April 13, 2009

Geez, I haven't been doing a very good job at planning menus the past few weeks, and this is the last one for a few more weeks! I planned through Monday next week since I fly to the US the next day.

click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas

Southwest Chicken

Garlic Soup and Egg Salad Sandwiches

Modern Day Hutspot
- We're having my in-laws over for dinner before I fly to the US and Martijn and I both really like this recipe. We've decided it's nothing like real hutspot, but it uses most of the same ingredients!

Brown Bag Burritos- This seems to be the most requested recipe in this household now. I'm going to make the whole recipe and freeze the rest for Martijn to eat while I'm gone.

Meatloaf- My mom said she has a good new recipe, so I'll post it after she e-mails it to me (hint, hint, Mom!)

Pasta with Chicken and Olives- Martijn's dinner group is meeting here this week, so HE is cooking this one!

Kebabs and Meat on the Grill- I'm hoping for a few more days of good weather!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh wow another trip home:) thats so great!!

Wizardress said...

I hope you have a great great trip home. I'm so excited for you :)

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Glad you're enjoying the burritos. I warmed a couple from the freezer just to day for a grab-n-go lunch for my husband. ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails