- I'm not making resolutions this year. I've learned that I set unrealistic expectations of myself and fall into a horrible funk when I can't mark "save the world" off of my list.
- We spent Oudejaarsavond with a bunch of Martijn's co-workers and friends eating oliebollen, waffles and lots of cheese. At midnight we went outside and watched fireworks for a good hour before we headed back inside to thaw out. Around 3 am, I dragged my sorry butt home and fell asleep. TODAY I feel old and tired! I had a good time though, and I suppose that's what is important. We didn't have anything crucial to do today so it was okay to stay in bed until almost noon.
- Christmas 2009 was held on the 29th and 31st of December instead of the 25th thanks to the USPS and TNT Post taking their sweet precious time delivering things. I appreciate my husband for not letting me mope all day on the 25th and for facilitating a candle light dinner to cheer me up.
- I spent the past few days feeling a little under the weather. Enough to feel like crap but not so much that I felt like it was acceptable to stay in bed and do nothing. I am feeling better now and I hope I can stay un-sick through the rest of the winter. Wouldn't that be nice?!
- My paid flickr account is going to expire this week, so I clicked on over to renew it. It's 24.95 per year, but I feel like I get enough use out of it that it's worth it. But wait, you get a super amazing deal if you buy two years at once!
It's ONLY 47.99 for two years... a savings of... wait for it... ONE DOLLAR AND NINETY ONE CENTS! Really flickr? I mean, really? Thanks for the amazing deal. I'm so floored by your generosity.
As always, head on over to Half Past Kissin' Time for more random brain dumpings!