Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Brain Fog

This is what it looks like outside today.

FOG!

Compare that to what I usually see when I look out the window (well, minus the snow cause that doesn't actually happen that often).
SNOW!

I even chose a mildly stormy comparison photo! The plus side is that it's actually been a little bit warmer than usual the past few days.

Other than that, I really haven't much to say. I've been so so sick the past couple of weeks and it's really been making it difficult to want to do much of anything. Coincidentally, the inside of my head feels a lot like that fog photo I posted. Maybe I actually had the camera pointed inside my ear! I'm really praying that I get better by the time we leave for the US in January. I did dig out my jewelry making supplies and have been playing around with that again so in the next couple of days I'll show off my "mad skillz."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick! I hope it is not serious!
So you are coming over to the US? I hope that goes well. Do you get come over often?
Can't wait to see what you have made with your jewels!

Unknown said...

Get well soon & have a very Merry Christmas :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails