Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Enigmatic E

For some reason I have yet to figure out, I decided that I would make it my goal to bike 400km in June. That's a tad under 250 miles for you un-metric people.

In order to keep things a little interesting, I've been taking routes I haven't been on before and seeing some new sights. Last weekend I was huffing and puffing along and I looked over and standing in the middle of the field was this E. No explanations about why it's there but I saw it and thought "I have to stop and take a picture, it's E week for AlphabeThursday." So, that's just what I did.

randome

Now I think I'm going to have to be on the look out for other mysterious letters just randomly placed throughout the world.

Oh, and if you're curious, I'm at 268.82 km counted so far. I've done a little more but since I have a swiss cheese brain I've forgotten to put my bike computer on a couple of times and lost out on counting those kilometers. Bummer.


******

I'm linking this Enigmatic E post up to Mrs. Matlock's AlphabeThursday. Be sure to head on over and check out everyone's E posts!

Jenny Matlock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails