Monday, February 07, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- February 7, 2011

We finally got around to eating the Hamburger Buddy last week. It was good but the mushrooms turned everything such an icky color that I might re-evaluate their addition next time... that or NOT grind them up in the food processor. I think if they were sliced they wouldn't have looked so gross.


On the menu for this week:

Navy Bean Soup- If I get REALLY ambitious I'll even bake some bread to go along with it! What is more likely to happen though, is that I will go to the store and buy the "just toss into the oven for 6 minutes" bread.

Pasta "Lasagna"- I'm going to tweak this a little bit and add in spinach.

Cod Croquettes- These didn't happen last week so they're a carryover.

Baked Eggs in Tomato Parmesan Sauce- I just think that this looks tasty.

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails