Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- February 14, 2011

Recap of last week:

The Navy Bean Soup was fab. It makes an enormous batch but we ate all of it over the course of a few days because it was soooo good. Be sure to add in a splash of white vinegar to get the flavors just right.

The Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce weren't as good as I hoped, but I think that was my fault. I decided to toss in some zucchini and it just made it blergh.

I still didn't get to the cod croquettes, so I'm keeping the recipe saved in case I need an extra meal this week. If not, no harm done since the fish is frozen.


On the menu for this week:

Shrimp Scampi and Raspberry Cheesecake Pots- This will be our "special" Valentine's Day meal.

Baked Polenta with Onions and Bacon- I am finally going to give polenta a try. Plus you can't go wrong with bacon and onions in anything.

Italian Pot Pies

Are you doing anything fun for a V-Day meal this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails