Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fragments- October 15, 2010

It's Friday! I've had a pretty uneventful week, so this may be the most boring post you'll read today.
  • If you host your photos with Photobucket, I can't see them on your RSS feeds anymore. I usually can't see them on your main blog either. I'm not sure what's up but I think it's just another reason nobody should use Photobucket... ever...

  • I'm still doing my volunteer job. I had a bad attitude for a few weeks but things have gotten better and I don't dread going anymore.

  • Did you realize that there are only 10 weeks until Christmas?! I might have lots of space for a tree this year since our couch is going on a road trip to Germany for repair and we don't actually know how long it will be gone. Knowing how speedy the manufacturer was in building the couch has me a little wary about the timeframe. We shall see!

  • The weather is getting cold and wet and dreary. We had some really nice days over the past few weeks, but I fear that fall and winter are taking their hold and I may not see the sun for another 6 months. I need to haul out my light box and get back in the habit of using it.

  • I made the worlds most amazing sandwiches the other day. They were croissants (fresh from the bakery!) with brie, apple, rosemary and a drizzle of honey that I then put in the oven to melt the cheese to an ooey gooey consistency. I decided I'd be happy eating that sandwich everyday for the rest of my life probably.

Just to make this post ever so slightly less boring, I shall give you Mr Jummy riding the magic blue sheep!


017

*****

Be sure to go visit Mrs 4444 to check out the other Fragmenters this week!

Mommy's Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails