Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- February 23, 2009

click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas


Last week went according to plan. A Jerky Chicken and Aloha Chicken are going into the "will make again" file. Martijn made a really nice pasta dish and I think we'll make it again too.

This week:

Chicken Schnitzel and brussels sprouts

Black Bean Burritos and salad

Won Ton Tacos- I'll have lots of leftover beans from the burritos so this will be a good way to finish them off.

Baked Falafel Sandwiches- I don't really care for tahini, so I'll just make some tatziki sauce to put on them.

Shoarma in pitas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you want to give my game a try. After much thought, I must give you "m". Have fun!

Your menu planning Mondays have inspired me to try a few new dishes :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails