Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Remember way back in October when I applied for my Dutch citizenship?

Well after many many many months of waiting I'm the proud new owner of THIS BABY!

008

They say you can't smile in your passport and ID photos anymore because it messes with the facial recognition systems. I used to wonder why they couldn't program the facial recognition software to just figure out the smile vs. angry convict face. But now I believe that the disgruntled unsmiling expression is becoming the standard facial expression by all passengers at the airport these days... so it's just easier to have your passport face match what you're actually going to be looking like as you're being felt up searched by the TSA.

010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails