- I think I need to make these Lasagna Cupcakes, but I will need to call them something else. "Cupcakes" should not be savory.
- Mr Jummy & Mrs Yummy are getting along famously. I won't say who they learned this behavior from.
- One of Martijn's uncles passed away a couple of weeks ago and he wore his wedding suit to the funeral. He reached into his inner pocket at some point and pulled out an unopened card.... from our wedding... in 2006!!! Who knows how long it would've been in that pocket if we'd not had a funeral to go to. I'm so thankful there wasn't a check in there, it would've been horribly embarrassing to have to confess why we never cashed it.
- I bought a new camera while I was in the US. I am still learning how to use it but it seems to be pretty snazzy.
- I'm sad to say that I think summer is officially over. Anyone have some yummy soup recipes they'd like to share?
Friday, August 27, 2010
Friday Fragments- August 27, 2010
I've been back in The Netherlands for 3 weeks now and I finally feel like I might be getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully that means less spotty blog posting and the return of FRIDAY FRAGMENTS! Thanks to Mrs 4444 for so graciously hosting us every week.