Monday, November 08, 2010

Chaos and Mayhem

I always feel a little jealous when people post pictures of their amazingly emaculate craft rooms. Because my crafting space usually looks like this...

Chaos and Mayhem

It might not be so bad if I could just shut the door and hide it away but living in a 1 bedroom apartment has it's disadvantages in that regard. On the other hand, I've never seen anyone post an awesome craft room with an orange sewing machine, so maybe I actually have it BETTER than you guys with LOTS OF SPACE!

In slightly related news, I have approximately 20 new monkey carcasses (that really sounds horrible, doesn't it?) sewn together and ready to stuff! So, I'm monkeying around all day so I can get these babies made by Thursday next week... If I stop blogging for awhile it's probably because I've suffocated on monkey fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails