Monday, April 05, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- April 5, 2010

The White Bean & Turkey Stew is already made  so I KNOW we'll get to it this week.  The BBQ chicken I'll do for sure but the other two are a little up in the air depending on what's going on this week.  It's a "short" week since Martijn had a long weekend and he'll likely be gone for dinner another night this week... Thus the wimpy short menu plan!



White Bean & Turkey Stew

Honey Mustard & Red Onion BBQ Chicken & Butter Bean Salad- FNCCC recipe for this week.  Check back Wednesday to see how it was!

Brie Stuffed Chicken

Burritos

3 comments:

Wizardress said...

It all sounds good to me. Speaking of food, I haven't eaten.. I guess it would help if I did :)

Have a great week!

4 Lettre Words said...

The BBQ chicken sounds awesome!

Alea Milham said...

My menu can still be turned upsaide down by my husband's work schedule, which is odd because I do still have 3 children that need to be fed!:-) I'll be back later to see how your FNCCC recipes turned out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails