- Pasta with Salmon and Dill Sauce
- Hutspot- It's starting to warm up a little but it's still not so warm that a nice winter comfort food isn't still tasty.
- Crunchy Pork Chops with Garlicky Spinach & Tomato Salad- FNCCC recipe for this week! Watch for it on Wednesday.
- Caramelized Ham- (recipe is in Dutch) We have a little beenham in the freezer so I figured this would be a good way to use it!
- Bierock Casserole- I've never had this but it looks tasty enough.
- Sauerkraut Tarts- (recipe is in Dutch)I can use leftover sauerkraut and ham for these.
P.S. If you missed my new blog design reveal post, go back and check it out! I'm giving away a customized sock monkey to one lucky person.